Indian Army Madurai Rally Jobs July August 2017 2018 Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Salem, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Dindigul, Madurai, Theni, Erode, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri in Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Avn/Amn Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesmen Posts Apply Online at joinindianarmy.nic.in | Indian Army Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official websitejoinindianarmy.nic.in | Indian Army Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Indian Army Admit Card Date, Indian Army Exam Date, Indian Army Result Date and Indian Army Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Indian Army Soldier Rally 2017 at joinindianarmy.nic.in:
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Note: Eligible candidates Into the Indian Army from eleven districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Salem, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Dindigul, Madurai, Theni, Erode, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri in Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Avn/Amn Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier TradesmenCategories. Candidates from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry (UT)and Andaman & Nicobar Groups of Island who have already applied for Hav (Edn) category will also attend the rally
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Amn
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier Jobs 2017
- Soldier Technical -10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Technical Amn -10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant -10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
- Soldier General Duty (GD) -10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in ali subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical -i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Tradesman -(I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.(iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)– The candidates should have working knowledge of English or Hindi or both and should have graduated/ post graduate degree from a recognized university. BSC/BCA/BSC(IT)/B-Tech/BE/ MSC/MCA/MSC(IT)/ M-Tech with or without B Ed (Science stream) (i) Mathematics (ii) Chemistry (iii) Physics (iv) Botany (v) Zoology (vi) Biology (vii) Electronics (viii) BSC (IT) (ix) Computer Science. BA/MA with or without B.Ed (Arts Stream) (i) English Literature (ii) Hindi Literature (iii) Urdu Literature (iv) History (v) Geography (vi) Sociology (vii) Economics (viii) Psychology (ix) Mathematics (x) Political Science
ge Limit: (As on 01.10.2017)
- Soldier Technical -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical Amn -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty (GD) -17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Tradesman -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)- 20 years to 25 years. Candidates applying as remustering candidates will not be over 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017.
Pay Scale: After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get basic pay approx Rs 23,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paidAnnual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Soldier
Selection Procedure: Screening of Documents, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination, Common Entrance Examination
How to apply for Indian Army Soldier Rally 2017:
- All candidates are required toregisterthemselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online wef 05 Jul 2017 to 03 Aug 2017. Kindly read instructions for registration and fillingapplication forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the join Indian army website.
- Take a print out ofIndian ArmyRally 2017 online application form
- Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card. Candidates to take the print out of admit card after 03 Aug 2017 from http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly In a sequence and contained In a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and language should be in English:-
(a) SSC Mark Sheet (X).
(b) Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII).
(c) Degree Mark Sheet.
(d) Nativity, Community, Caste Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity, Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Tamilnadu / UT of Puducherry in English. Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
(e) Study and Conduct Certificate (Not more than six month old).
(f) Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
(g) Transfer certificate in original in English.
(h) NCC/Sports/ITl & Computer certificate of 0++ level If held.
(j) Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be In English.
(k) Twelve latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
Important Dates for Indian Army Soldier Rally 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:05.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application:03.08.2017
- Hall Ticket Download after Areas: after 03 Aug 2017
- Medical Test Date: 20 August 2017
- Rally Location: Dr MGR Stadium (Racecourse Road), Madurai
- Date of Written Examination:19 Aug 2017 to 31 Aug 2017
Indian Army Soldier Notification & Application Form Link:
Indian Army Soldier Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Indian Army Soldier Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
All Competitive Exam Study Materials Click Here to Download